- I applied for a job in Denver, CO. We would be closer, of course that didn’t factor in my decision making. It would be a plus if I decide to take it and if they offer me the position.
Of course I would be lying. Why would I take a job in the mid-west if it wasn’t for you?
- Was it real? Were you really cleaning and the day just went by or did you do it on purpose? To keep me waiting, to be arrogant. Because it hurt.
- I forgot a millions thoughts I had about you already, I have a million more to replace them.
- I remember your car, and the rain in the windshield and the way you kissed my nose.
- I can’t forget you. I try everyday.
- I am much more into you than you are into me. I know because I count the days in between . . .YOU. When you call me last, when we Skype last, the last word you said to me and when will I hear from you again. The days pass, millenniums, and I wait in desperation and sorrow.
These are some of the things I would say to you, if you just let me and if I had the courage to tell you.